Monday, February 3, 2014

NUTRITION MONTH CELEBRATION

I.    In connection with the Celebration of Nutrition month, the Subject Teachers, Advisers and the school administration have conducted the following activities to enhance awareness among our pupils and the community on the importance of Nutrition as a means of fighting poverty.

The month’s theme of celebration is “GUTOM AT MALNUTRISYON, SAMA-SAMA NATING WAKASAN”.

II.    Activities Conducted
  • Slogan Making Contest among pupils from Grade I to Grade VI – July 22, 2013
  • Search for Model Child (A-1)
    Boy and Girl – July 23, 2013
  • Poster Making Contest –among pupils from Grade I to Grade VI – July 25, 2013
  • Community Parade (Sto. Niño Biaan E/S pupils) – July 26, 2013, 2:00-3:0 PM
  • Grade Level Presentation – July 26, 2013, 3:00-5:00 PM

1 comment :

  1. I went over this website and I believe you have a lot of wonderful information, saved to my bookmarks
    best Healthy Growth formula

    ReplyDelete